March 13, 2018

HOW TO EXPRESS FEELINGS THROUGH COMICS

Hello everyone!
This week I'm going to teach you to work with a very fun tool which you can use with your students to work on the feelings and translate them into a story format. In addition our students can create their own stories simulating different situations. These types of activities are very motivating and they develop their imagination.

So in this post I'll show you how to create comic through different online tools.
We can find in the following links that I indicate below, different applications.

StoryboardThat: http://www.storyboardthat.com/
Comic and Meme Creator:
In this case I have used PIXTON. This free tool to create comic seems pretty good because the quality of the images and the infinity of options that gives us allows us to make really good images.

On the other hand, I found it quite complicated to learn all the options and know the different options that this tool gives us.
I can also say that being a free trial does not let you use it for more than 15 days and some options are premium.

In summary, it can be used with our students and create great stories like the one I show you next. It is an example of the PIXTON application. This story is about cultural diversity and bullying. I hope you like it.

Greetings and see you soon!!


CLICK ON THE NEXT LINK TO SEE THE COMPLETE STORY
--> --> --> https://Pixton.com/ic:595i9qdl <-- <-- <--


No comments:

Post a Comment

LET´S LOOK BACK!

Hello again everyone! In this post let's take a look at the entire trajectory of the blog. To begin, I have to say that thanks to the...