March 06, 2018

CREATING EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT SLIDESHOW

Hi guys!
This week I will talk about some very useful tools to create educational materials and use them in our classes.
As we already know one of the most used tools for the presentation of information is the use of slides. Most people use the POWER POINT tool, since it is the best known in the world of office automation.
Below I am going to leave you several links of different free tools that we can use for the presentation of materials in our classes.

Genial.lyhttps://www.genial.ly/
Prezihttps://prezi.com/
In my case, I have chosen the tool GENIAL.LY, and after using it I think it is an effective application in which we can work in different ways. I liked it a lot because it allows you to create interactive images and add all kinds of links and videos, and in my opinion I think that all of these are very motivating resources that attract the attention of our students.

Below is an example of the tool Genial.ly which I used for one of my CLIL LESSON in 2 grade of primary education

I hope you liked it and it will help you a lot!
See you soon!!

Regards
Here you have a video of the representation and implementation of the CLIL LESSON on the water cycle using Genial.ly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LET´S LOOK BACK!

Hello again everyone! In this post let's take a look at the entire trajectory of the blog. To begin, I have to say that thanks to the...