February 01, 2018

My presentation ;-)

Hi everyone! I am Little Franky, I am a boy and I am 10 years old.



I am a student of primary education and I love sports especially football and swim. I also love music and singing because it makes me very happy. 



I have a great interest in new technologies, so I am going to help you through this blog to learn new tools to work in class.

We will have a great time.



See you soon! 

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE MULTIMEDIA CONTENT
 --> --> --> --> --> -->

https://www.voki.com/site/pickup?scid=14674555&chsm=b1818023571588533575c1805b0d077a



Now I'm going to explain to you how I was created, and even you could create one like me. It's very easy!

To create an avatar we can use many different applications. We must bear in mind that there are many which are paid ... Below, several free links are shown:

-       http://doppelme.com/
-       https://www.voki.com/


I have been created using the free VOKI application. It is very easy to use, in which you choose a character and you can modify it as you want (skin color, hair, eyes, mouth, add accessories, etc.)
You can even add voice for it to speak. It has a great infinity of combinations to create your perfect multimedia avatar.

The biggest inconvenience that we can find in the free version of Voki is that we can not directly add the avatar to our blog, since for this you need to obtain the paid version.
As a solution you can copy the URL of the website and add it as access to your site.

With this tool, we can use it for many activities in class, since it is very motivating and captures the attention of the students. Being multimedia, in my case I will use it so that the avatar FRANK is a guide in the teaching-learning process through the use of the ICT's.
So, the main objective is the acquisition of the necessary skills to be developed with the use of    ICT´s and improve the digital competence.

I hope I've helped
See you soon

FRANK.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LET´S LOOK BACK!

Hello again everyone! In this post let's take a look at the entire trajectory of the blog. To begin, I have to say that thanks to the...